1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 350 Convertible
The Chevrolet Camaro is an automobile manufactured by General Motors under the Chevrolet brand, classified as a pony car, and some versions also as a muscle car. It went on sale on September 29, 1966, for the 1967 model year and was designed as a competing model to the Ford Mustang. The car shared its platform and major components with the Pontiac Firebird, also introduced for 1967.
First-generation Camaro debuted on a new rear-wheel drive GM F-body platform and would be available as a 2-door, 2+2 seating, coupé or convertible with a choice of 250ci inline-6 and 302ci, 307ci, 327ci, 350ci, or 396ci V8 powerplants. The Camaro was touted as having the same conventional rear-drive, front-engine configuration as Mustang and Chevy Nova. In addition, the Camaro was designed to fit a variety of power plants in the engine bay. The first-generation Camaro would last until the 1969 model year.
This 1969 Camaro SS Convertible has an absolutely impeccable body and paint with only very minor imperfections! Originally an X44 Camaro, this beautiful classic has been fully upgraded with a Chevy 350 V8 Goodwrench Crate Engine that rumbles like any classic car does! This restoration was extremely detailed as there were no expenses spared in the car, under the hood, and beneath the floors. This car presents beautifully and drives just as great as it looks. The paint on this Camaro shines like new on this laser straight body! This Camaro was just fully detailed from the interior to the body, to the engine bay! No cheap detail was used here, we polish all of the chrome, clean the seats, dash, and carpeting with shampoo and cleaner-protectant. The exterior undergoes a full multi-stage wet-sand, buff, compound, and wax to bring out the true shine on this beauty!
This car has been professionally “frame-on” restored with mostly NEW parts! The car also starts right up, runs phenomneally, and even has the capability to take on long drives across the country!
What's Under the Hood? It's not just any old hood, this hood is A BRAND NEW GM Restoration Parts Certified Hood that has been PAINTED (not decaled as you typically find) with beautiful black stripes that will last a lifetime and will not fade, crack, or peal up like decals!
This Chevy 350 Crate Engine has been upgraded with an Edelbrock 4-Barrel Carburetor, GM Performance Aluminum Intake, Cowl Induction, and much more! This freshly detailed and tuned engine starts right up on the money and drives like a champ! It has also been recently tuned up with new spark plugs, wires, adjusted carburetor, new oil and oil filter, etc. The engine compartment has also been fully detailed to make this car stand out at any car show!!!
- Chevy Small Block 350 Goodwrench Crate Engine
- Edelbrock Performer Series 4-Barrel Carburetor
- Power Steering!
- Power Front Disc Brakes
- GM Performance Aluminum Intake Manifold
- Factory style exhaust manifolds!
- BRAND NEW Proform Parts Chevy Chrome Dress Up Kit
- Fully refurbished front power disc brake system
- New hood hinges
- BRAND NEW Battery
- FULLY RE-MANUFACTURED Starter
This Camaro stops on the money with it's power front disc brakes that has PLENTY of stopping power when needed! The transmission also underwent a flush and filter change and a brand new top of the line quality Moroso Pan Gasket has been added to prevent any leaks in the years to come.
- BEAUTIFUL FULLY RESTORED, FRESHLY PAINTED, AND ORIGINAL Chevy SS Magnum Wheels!!!
- BRAND NEW BFGoodrich Radial T/A White-Letter Tires!
- BRAND NEW Chrome Center Caps
- BRAND NEW Chrome Trim Rings
- Brand new convertible top!
- Beautiful White Paint that has just been buffed and compounded to shine like glass (exquisite basecoat and clearcoat!)
- Beautifully painted painted Z-Style stripes
- ALL NEW EXTERIOR CHROME
- 2" Steel Cowl Induction Hood
- Laser straight body panels (nearly all brand new)
- No bondo was used to patch rust holes on any body parts!
- VERY consistent, level, and STRAIGHT body lines
- D80 Full Spoiler Package
- Recently custom painted calipers
- Original Rare Cocktail Shakers (vibration dampeners) are still in place!
- Windows and glass are in great condition and are CRYSTAL CLEAR!
- The trunk in these early generation Camaro's was ALWAYS the first thing to rot and rust out. The trunk in THIS car has been fully and professionally restored. It has been painted with the correct original style spatter paint.
- It is VERY RARE to find Camaro's with a trunk in this shape! Trunks in the older cars were always glued in when they rotted out and never re-welded in. This body restoration clearly had its time taken to be done right as you can see by all of the pictures.
- Original style GM Lap belts
- Shiny chrome trim (no pitted rusty moldings!)
- All new custom comfortable seats (front and rear) with front headrests
- Freshly detailed dash
- Original wood-grain steering wheel
- New front door panels (rear door panels are clean, original, and in great shape!)
- New arm rests
- New convertible top liner
- New convertible top compartment cover
- New Dash Components and Bezels
- New rubber grommets and weatherstripping
- ALL components in the interior are fully-functional and are working
- Factory Style Center Console with Staple Shifter
- RARE Original AM/FM radio!
- Brand New professional upholstery and carpeting
- All new front suspension bushings
- New Dual Exhaust that sounds mean as any American muscle car from TV sounds!
- New STAINLESS STEEL Fuel Tank
- New Fuel Lines
- New Brake Lines
- All new steering components: inner and outer tie rod ends, upper and lower ball joints, sway bar, etc.
- New sub-frame bushings
- New shocks on all four corners!
- New front coil springs!
- New leaf springs and leaf spring bushings
- New high quality floor panels have been professionally welded in place to keep you safe not to mention they last a lifetime against stress from weight and do not rust out
- Underbody has been completely disassembled and professionally painted with hardened permanent rust sealer (POR-15) to protect the sub-frame, frame rails, and under-body components from road salt, rock chips, and ultimately RUST
- Overall a very clean underbody!
COMING SOON $69,995
Coming Soon! $59,995