1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS Restomod Convertible
The Chevrolet Camaro is an automobile manufactured by General Motors under the Chevrolet brand, classified as a pony car, and some versions also as a muscle car. It went on sale on September 29, 1966, for the 1967 model year and was designed as a competing model to the Ford Mustang. The car shared its platform and major components with the Pontiac Firebird, also introduced for 1967.
First-generation Camaro debuted on a new rear-wheel drive GM F-body platform and would be available as a 2-door, 2+2 seating, coupe or convertible with a choice of 250ci inline-6 and 302ci, 307ci, 327ci, 350ci, or 396ci V8 powerplants. The Camaro was touted as having the same conventional rear-drive, front-engine configuration as Mustang and Chevy Nova. In addition, the Camaro was designed to fit a variety of power plants in the engine bay. The first-generation Camaro would last until the 1969 model year.
No Reserve Classics is listing this beautiful fully blown restomod 1967 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible for a NO-RESERVE auction! That’s right, you can own this classic piece of automotive history and we are letting YOU, the bidder, decide how much you want to buy this car for. This 1st-gen classic is overflowing with so many restomod features and was built and restored with a very keen attention to detail! With that being said, this car is built for every intention whether it be to take out for those enjoyable long cruises, your weekend car shows, or everyday to work and back as it such an easy car to drive with its tuned port fuel injected engine, Muncie 4-Speed Trans, and its comfortable, highly customized, and very functional interior! This car makes you feel like you’re driving a new Corvette but with the wicked look of a 1967 Camaro! If you are looking for an absolute show stopping and trophy winning convertible Camaro to take out and drive or to add to your car collection, this without a doubt the car for you.
To sum this car up, this 1967 Camaro RS SS Convertible is the perfect show stopper & everyday cruiser as it is a very comfortable car to take on long cruises with the top down on those beautiful summer days along the beach. It has so many great features of a new car but with a twist of a classic first year Camaro! Although this car has been very well preserved in a climate controlled garage and driven very little since its restoration, please keep in mind this Camaro is a 50 year old classic car with a 15+ year old restoration that you will find some minor imperfections in and that it may need some odds and ends especially as you drive it more often.
If you’d like more information, have absolutely ANY questions/concerns, or would like to purchase a similar car, please contact Joe at (732) 277-9021 for more details!
You are looking at a fully customized, unique, and one-of-a-kind engine bay that sets this car apart from any Camaro you will ever see! We have never seen something built with such a keen attention to detail before and highly doubt we will come across something built like this again. We feel it's very important that you should know classic cars very rarely come with completely customized setups like this one has and we highly encourage you to ask questions or come see the car because pictures will not do this car justice nor will our description! So come take a look!
- FULLY DETAILED ENGINE COMPARTMENT that was painted to match the exterior of the car!
- Lots of chrome/polished accessories!
- Fully Chromed Out Upper and Lower Control Arms for God's Sake!!!
- LT1 Tuned Port Fuel Injected 350 with fully built Aluminum Heads and an upgraded aftermarket cam that starts up and runs like a new Corvette. Did we mention this car has a TON of POWER and sounds wicked too?!
- GM Heavy Duty Ignition System
- Aluminum Racing Radiator
- MSD Spark Plug Wires for extra ignition reliability
- Billet Aluminum Ball Milled Spark Plug Wire Looms
- Aluminum Cylinder Heads that were polished to shine like a chrome accessory!
- Muncie 4-Speed Trans that shifts like butter down the road!
- Modern Power Steering System!
- Car has Air Conditioning but is not currently fully hooked up (very easy to hookup as almost all of the major components are present!)
- Custom Painted Intake Manifold and Valve Covers to match the color of the car
- Radiator Core Support, Front Subframe, Firewall, & Inner Fenders were all professionally painted to match the color of the car!
- Custom SS Style Hood that was customized by a body shop to be fully smoothed out underneath and painted!
- Chromed Out Hood Hinges
- Billet Engine Oil Dipstick
- Hooker Super Comp Full Length Headers
- Chrome Hood Latches
- Chrome Air Intake Housing
- Reflective Mirrors on the sides of the inside of the fenders to make this bling shine and fill up any empty space!
- Chromed out AC/Heater Box Housing
- Custom Pulley Accessory System with chrome alternator, polished A/C compressor, polished water pump, polished billet aluminum pulleys, and ball milled polished aluminum pulley brackets
- Custom painted electric fans and radiator to match color of the car
- Chrome inner fender edge guard
- Polished Antifreeze Overflow tank
- Polished fender supports
- Chrome valve cover breathers with a braided stainless steel PCV hose
- Braided Stainless A/C Hose
- Braided Stainless Fuel Hose from Hard Line
- Braided Stainless Power Steering Hoses
- Braided Stainless Upper/Lower Radiator Hoses
- Polished Power Steering Resovoir
- Polished Core Support Main Fasteners! (The attention to detail is astonishing!)
- A smooth clean firewall that again was painted to match the color of the car as well as the wiper motor
- Solid and straight with beautiful body lines!
- Rally Sport Front Hideaway Headlights and Correct Rear Tailights/Reverse Light Setup
- Correct Rally Sport Rocker Molding Trim
- N-Code Madeira Maroon Paint that has been recently fully detailed (multi-stage buff, compound, & wax!) to bring out the shine!!
- D80 Spoiler Package
- Black Convertible Top that is like new and looks phenomenal! (Comes with Convertible Top Boot)
- Rear Glass is in fantastic shape (unlike most cars which are always faded or have millions of swirl marks in them!)
- Very clean and clear glass
- BRAND NEW Custom 17" Chrome Five Spoke Wheels and Tires
- All Chrome/Trim including but not limited to the bumpers, convertible top trim, windshield moldings, rocker panel moldings, door handles, quarter window moldings, vent window moldings are in nice shape
- Almost all weatherstripping was replaced during this car's restoration and also is currently in great shape
- Complete Custom Interior that is very nostalgic yet has a modern feel and modern comfortability!
- Power Windows on all four corners that roll up and down like a modern carn! That's right, no more window cranks! Now how many classic cars out there today can you say that about?!
- Custom Billet Steering Wheel
- Billet Aluminum Turn Signal
- Full Lokar Brushed Custom Pedal Pad Setup (Throttle, Brake, Clutch, Parking Brake, and even the Dimmer Switch!)
- Custom Rear View Mirror that adds a lot more visibility than a factory mirror!
- Custom Sport Bucket Seats with adjustable Headrests that has many different adjusting combinations to make sure you're comfortable driving (compared to factory which has no adjustable back support!!). These seats are excellent for those hot summer days where vinyl/leather can be very uncomfortable.
- These seats also have power adjustable hip/back support so you can sit tighter in the seat as you corner hard without rolling off!
- AutoMeter Pro Comp Dash Gauges: 160mph Speedometer with Odometer and Trip - 10k Tachometer with very quick response to change (again a huge improvement over the slow mechanical factory gauges!)
- The Ultimate Highly Sought After Center Console with custom 4-Speed SS Shifter and operating gauges: Water Temperature, Fuel Level, Oil PSI, and Voltmeter)
- Custom Ultra Thick Cut Pile Premium Carpeting that cleans up this interior much better from the old factory loop carpet
- Custom Camaro Floor mats to protect that custom carpeting while retaining great looks!
- Custom Black Painted Dash that looks great!
- 6.5" Pioneer Kick Panel Speakers to add that extra level of sound and modern feel that sound awesome!
- 6.5" Sony Rear Door Panel Component Speakers (separate tweeters) that also sound fantastic!
- Custom Front and Rear Two-Tone Door Panels with a custom made CNC Billet Armrest Bracket that really stands out
- Custom Sony Flipdown Radio that allows you to listen to your tunes while driving your new favorite car!
- Custom Chevrolet Bowtie emblems that are backlit with a flip of a switch to get those extra brownie points at car shows!
- Overall, this interior is very functional and everything seems to be working flawlessly which makes this car ready for the streets!
- This interior has also been recently fully detailed/cleaned
- Very clean and recently fully detailed underbody in such great shape you can eat off these floors!
- Underbody was professionally painted to match the exterior of the car! Now how much more restomod can this car be?!
- Frame Rails, Floors, and Trunk are in absolute fantastic shape and glistens like a mirror!
- Dual H-Pipe Crossover Exhaust System with Polished Stainless Tips that sounds great but also won't wake up the neighborhood in the morning!
- An O2 Sensor has been welded into the exhaust for engine ECU tuning
- Very nice clean trunk that has been fully upholstered, comes with a spare tire kit, and looks fabulous!
- Chrome Trunk Lid Latch
- 8.5" Rear End that was custom painted to match the color of the car
- Chrome differential cover
- Custom Rear Sway Bar to add extra handling around tight corners
- Multi Leaf Springs with Traction Bars to prevent the infamous 67 Camaro wheel hop!
- Custom Painted Front Subframe, Fuel Tank, Driveshaft, Transmission, Bellhousing, Engine Crossmember, and Transmission Crossmember to match the color of the car!
- Red Anodized Hard Fuel Lines with Electric Fuel Pump, and Fuel Return Line
- Polished Fuel Tank Mounting Straps
- Chrome E-Brake Cable Arm
- All new body bushings, ball joints, tie rod ends, idler arm, control arm bushings, sway bar bushings, sway bar end links, leaf springs, shocks, coil springs, and leaf spring bushings! This suspension was fully overhauled with all new components to restore and exceed the handling of this restomod.
- Chrome Center Drag Link
- Upgraded Larger Front Sway Bar
- Chrome Tie Rod End Adjustment Sleeves
- Chrome engine oil pan
- Custom painted power steering gear box with chrome retainer plate and pitman arm to match the color of the car
- Braided Stainless Steel Front Brake Hoses
COMING SOON $89,995