1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 350 Restomod Coupe
No Reserve Classics is very proud to present to you this beautiful Hugger Orange 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Restomod. Cars of this caliber and age have their share of imperfections. But once we’ve put our finishing touches onto this amazing car, this car will look even more beautiful than when it first drove off the showroom floor. This ORIGINAL 124 Camaro will for sure be such a blast to drive whenever and wherever you’d like to. Turn heads when you’re cruising down main street, and take off with the power this Camaro is packing! And the best part of it all is that you’ll be extremely comfortable in this well-kept interior.
This car is equipped with a High Performance 350 Small Block Chevy Engine, Power Steering, Drum Brakes that will stop on a dime, Original Air Conditioning System, a MINT and Super Comfortable Standard Black Vinyl Interior, and a beautiful stance with American Racing Wheels wrapped in Cooper Zeon Sport A/S Tires! There is a lot more about this car to be said and we’ve only just scratched the surface on what this car has to offer. Keep reading to find out more about this beautiful Hugger Orange Camaro Z/28 Tribute!
Please keep in mind that this is only a preliminary listing of our car from when we first got it. Once we add our special touches to this very vehicle, it’ll look absolutely phenomenal and ready for a person like you to purchase!
- Powered by Chevy's 350 Small Block Engine
- This motor allows the car to effortlessly cruise along the highway or boogie whenever it needs to!
- Muncie 4-Speed Manual Transmission
- Be in control. Choose the gear you want in any situation you'd like, and feel how crisp and satisfying it is to move the gear shifter and see how the car reacts. Especially when we live in a time of automatic transmissions, keep the manuals alive!
- Power Steering helps turn this car with ease
- No more struggling trying to turn this car slowly or even parallel parking. It can be quite a pain shuffling the steering wheel back and forth, but with power steering that issue is no more.
- Equipped with Original Drum Brakes
- Drum brakes can provide more braking force than a disc brake and also last longer because of it's increased friction contact area. These brakes will last you very long and are perfect for highway cruising and the spirited driving days.
- High Performance Full Length Exhaust Headers
- RARE Original Factory Air Conditioning System
- Multi-Core Radiator keeps the engine running cool on those hot sunny days.
- Paint is Color Matched Under the Hood
- Correct Hood Insulation Pad paired with the Correct Insulation Fasteners
- Hugger Orange Basecoat-Clearcoat Paint with the Original Z/28 Rally Black Stripes!
- This car has been upgraded with a new set of American Racing 16" wheels wrapped in High Performance Cooper Zeon Sport A/S Tires that grips the road tight through any corner yet still is beefy enough for a comfortable smooth ride.
- Period Correct Z/28 Badges that are laid all around the car
- D80 Front and Rear Spoiler Package
- All New Weatherstrip Seals from Front to Back
- Keeps any sort of weathering out from the inside of the car to protect its pristine condition
- Amazing Body Fitment throughout the whole car
- Door can be easily opened or closed with no rubbing issues or struggle
- All Glass is in Excellent Shape so you can see anything while driving crystal clear
- Polished Rocker Panel Moldings and Wheel Well Moldings
- Chrome Bumper Guards
- Chrome Door Edge Protectors
- 2" Factory Style Cowl Induction Hood
- Polished Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Tips
- Dual Chrome Mirrors
- Power Antenna
- Stay connected while driving and listen to the radio whenever you wish!
- Beautiful and Mint Standard Black Interior that still has the Like-New Factory Appeal!
- Looks as if the car just came from the showroom floor yesterday!
- Seats have been Professionally Refurbished
- Seats of this time period normally show their age through the wear and tear they've seen. But these seats still have a great amount of padding, properly kept stitching, and are perfect to sit in and be comfortable with!
- Front Black Vinyl Seats, Rear Seats, AND Door Panels all in Like New Condition
- Windows roll up and down with ease
- Factory-Style Z28 Steering Wheel
- White Muncie 4-Speed Shift Knob mated on top of a Hurst Shifter
- Factory-Style Radio that you can listen to while cruising the interstate
- Custom Dual Exhaust System that allows you to hear how that 350 Small Block sounds wherever and whenever!
- Full Length Headers
- Adjustable Rear Air Shocks
- Helps keep the car maintain the perfect ride height for either that low look and still keep the ride comfortable
- GM's 10 Bolt Rear Posi
- This Limited-Slip Rear End is essential for any Camaro. This transfer the power and torque from the motor to be properly put to the ground using BOTH wheels. Sometimes these cars come with Open-Differentials, but the way they're designed is to keep one wheel spinning, especially if you want to do a smokey burnout.
- The 10 Bolt Rear Posi is PERFECT for any enthusiast that wants to either do awesome burnouts or high performance driving
- Brake Drums on all 4 Corners that allows this car to stop on a dime!
- As mentioned before, drum brakes can provide more braking force than a disc brake and also last longer because of it's increased friction contact area. These brakes will last you very long and are perfect for highway cruising and the spirited driving days.
- Working Parking Brakes
- Mono Leaf Springs
- Multi-Leaf Springs were a lot more stiffer when driving, and when compared to Mono Leaf Springs, this car will easily glide over any bumps in the road.
Overall, this 1969 Camaro Z/28 Tribute Car can be presented as such a stunning car at first glance. A car of this caliber is extremely hard to find, but we at No Reserve Classics put our finishing touches on this car with a full detail to make this car shine even more, a few goodies on the inside and out, and a bunch more great additions, you'll be amazed on how far we'll go in order to bring a perfect Camaro to your driveway! It's our goal to give show-stopping looks combined with comfortability and performance in every car that leaves our own showroom.
Although this car looks absolutely stunning, please understand that this still a 50 year old car with imperfections as it wasn't totally nut and bolt frame-off restored. As with all classic cars, it will need odds and ends down the road as you begin to drive it more often but still nonetheless an iconic and one of the most sought-after classics that you will be very proud to own and very happy to drive in!