1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Restomod Coupe
No Reserve Classics is very proud to present to you this beautiful Hugger Orange 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Restomod. Cars of this caliber and age have their share of imperfections. But once we’ve put our finishing touches onto this amazing car, this car will look even more beautiful than when it first drove off the showroom floor. This ORIGINAL 124 Camaro will for sure be such a blast to drive whenever and wherever you’d like to. Turn heads when you’re cruising down main street, and take off with the power this Camaro is packing! And the best part of it all is that you’ll be extremely comfortable in this well-kept interior.
This car is equipped with a High Performance 400ci Small Block Chevy Engine, Power Steering, Drum Brakes that will stop on a dime, a MINT and Super Comfortable Standard Black Vinyl Interior, and a beautiful stance with Rally Wheels with White-Letter Tires! There is a lot more about this car to be said and we’ve only just scratched the surface on what this car has to offer. Keep reading to find out more about this beautiful Hugger Orange Camaro Z/28 Tribute!
LEARN ALL ABOUT THIS CAR FROM OUR VIDEO!
- Powered by Chevy's 400ci Small Block Engine
- This motor allows the car to effortlessly cruise along the highway or boogie whenever it needs to!
- Muncie 4-Speed Manual Transmission
- Be in control. Choose the gear you want in any situation you'd like, and feel how crisp and satisfying it is to move the gear shifter and see how the car reacts. Especially when we live in a time of automatic transmissions, keep the manuals alive!
- Stamped 3925660, this is an era-correct Muncie 4-Speed Transmission for a 1969 Camaro
- Power Steering helps turn this car with ease
- No more struggling trying to turn this car slowly or even parallel parking. It can be quite a pain shuffling the steering wheel back and forth, but with power steering that issue is no more.
- Equipped with Original Drum Brakes
- Drum brakes can provide more braking force than a disc brake and also last longer because of it's increased friction contact area. These brakes will last you very long and are perfect for highway cruising and spirited driving days.
- High Performance Full Length Exhaust Headers
- RARE Original Factory Air Conditioning System
- Multi-Core Radiator keeps the engine running cool on those hot sunny days.
- Paint is Color Matched Under the Hood
- Hugger Orange Basecoat-Clearcoat Paint with the Original Z/28 Rally Black Stripes!
- Factory Style painted Matte Gray and Color Matched grill for great show finish with factory appearance
- This car has been upgraded with factory styled Rally Wheels with White-Letter Tires
- Beauty rings and center caps are in great condition with a nice chrome show finish
- Period Correct Z/28 Badges that are laid all around the car
- D80 Front and Rear Spoiler Package
- All New Weatherstrip Seals from Front to Back
- Keeps any sort of weathering out from the inside of the car to protect its pristine condition
- Amazing Body Fitment throughout the whole car
- Door can be easily opened or closed with no rubbing issues or struggle
- All Glass is in Excellent Shape so you can see anything while driving crystal clear
- Polished Rocker Panel Moldings and Wheel Well Moldings
- Chrome Bumper Guards
- Chrome Door Edge Protectors
- 2" Factory Style Cowl Induction Hood
- Polished Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Tips
- Dual Chrome Mirrors
- Power Antenna
- Stay connected while driving and listen to the radio whenever you wish!
- Beautiful and Mint Standard Black Interior that still has the Like-New Factory Appeal!
- Looks as if the car just came from the showroom floor yesterday!
- Seats have been Professionally Refurbished
- Seats of this time period normally show their age through the wear and tear they've seen. But these seats still have a great amount of padding, properly kept stitching, and are perfect to sit in and be comfortable with!
- Front Black Vinyl Seats, Rear Seats, AND Door Panels all in Like New Condition
- Windows roll up and down with ease
- Factory-Style Z28 Steering Wheel
- White Muncie 4-Speed Shift Knob mated on top of a Hurst Shifter
- Factory-Style Radio that you can listen to while cruising the interstate
- The trunk is equipped with spare tire and jacking accessories
- Original factory air conditioned car with factory AC vents in place
- Add your updated AC system with ease and not have those unsightly aftermarket dash vents that attach to the bottom of the dash
- Add air conditioning while still retaining your factory original interior!
- Retrosound radio that retains the factory appeal while maintaining modern amenities like connecting your phone via AUX and a 200 watt max power built-in amplifier, all on an easy to read digital display!
- Clear sound quality from your updated 6.5" rear deck speakers
- Factory Styled trunk with the correct GM splatter paint and correct jack accessories and spare tire
- Custom Dual Exhaust System that allows you to hear how that 400 Small Block sounds wherever and whenever!
- Full Length Performance Headers mated to a full dual exhaust that gives that great American Muscle Car rumble
- Era Correct Muncie 4-Speed Transmission that came along with a 1969 Camaro
- Adjustable Rear Air Shocks
- Helps keep the car maintain the perfect ride height for either that low look and still keep the ride comfortable
- GM's 10 Bolt Rear that has been completely sanded down and refurbished in the correct GM Satin Black paint code with a black and silver show finish differential cover
- Very clean and solid underbody that has been completely sanded down and painted to the factory correct colors for that perfect show quality finish
- Brake Drums on all 4 Corners that allows this car to stop on a dime!
- As mentioned before, drum brakes can provide more braking force than a disc brake and also last longer because of it's increased friction contact area. These brakes will last you very long and are perfect for highway cruising and the spirited driving days.
- Working Parking Brakes
- Mono Leaf Springs
- Multi-Leaf Springs were a lot more stiffer when driving, and when compared to Mono Leaf Springs, this car will easily glide over any bumps in the road.
- Brand new gas tank and gas tank accessories
- Gas tank has the factory polished finish as well
Overall, this 1969 Camaro Z/28 Tribute Car can be presented as such a stunning car at first glance. A car of this caliber is extremely hard to find, but we at No Reserve Classics put our finishing touches on this car with a full detail to make this car shine even more, a few goodies on the inside and out, and a bunch more great additions, you'll be amazed on how far we'll go in order to bring a perfect Camaro to your driveway! It's our goal to give show-stopping looks combined with comfortability and performance in every car that leaves our own showroom.
Although this car looks absolutely stunning, please understand that this still a 50 year old car with imperfections as it wasn't totally nut and bolt frame-off restored. As with all classic cars, it will need odds and ends down the road as you begin to drive it more often but still nonetheless an iconic and one of the most sought-after classics that you will be very proud to own and very happy to drive in!