1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 350 X11 Convertible
The Chevrolet Camaro is an automobile manufactured by General Motors under the Chevrolet brand, classified as a pony car, and some versions also as a muscle car. It went on sale on September 29, 1966, for the 1967 model year and was designed as a competing model to the Ford Mustang. The car shared its platform and major components with the Pontiac Firebird, also introduced for 1967.
First-generation Camaro debuted on a new rear-wheel drive GM F-body platform and would be available as a 2-door, 2+2 seating, coupe or convertible with a choice of 250ci inline-6 and 302ci, 307ci, 327ci, 350ci, or 396ci V8 powerplants. The Camaro was touted as having the same conventional rear-drive, front-engine configuration as Mustang and Chevy Nova. In addition, the Camaro was designed to fit a variety of power plants in the engine bay. The first-generation Camaro would last until the 1969 model year.
No Reserve Classics is listing this beautiful 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible for a NO-RESERVE auction! That’s right, you can own this classic piece of automotive history and we are letting YOU, the bidder, decide how much you want to buy this car for. This 1st-gen classic Camaro is the perfect car to take out for long cruises, weekend car show, or everyday to work and back! Unlike most cars out for sale, this car is a very complete and ready to go car that we feel you will be able to drive happily everyday as just about everything works and it is such a pleasant car to drive! This car even comes with the owner’s manual, Hearbeat City Camaro Club placard, and receipts of the engine build and many of the new parts inside and outside of the car! You almost feel like you took a step back to 1969 with its excellent vintage patina inside and out and lustrous trim all around the car.
To sum this car up, this 1969 Camaro Convertible is the perfect everyday cruiser and is a very comfortable car to take on long cruises with the top down on those beautiful days down the beach. Although this car is very complete and presents/drives beautifully, please keep in mind this Camaro is almost a 50 year old classic car with what we were told to be the original lacquer paint this car came with that is checking and has minor touch ups and imperfections. It may need some odds and ends especially as you drive it more often but nonetheless a car we know you will be proud to drive everyday!
If you’d like more information, have absolutely ANY questions/concerns, or would like to purchase a similar car, please contact Joe at (732) 277-9021 for more details!
- Just fully detailed engine compartment that looks stunning!
- The powerhouse of this Camaro was fully built less than 3 years ago (very few mileage on since then) and is a mildly built Chevy 350 with the following specifications:
- GM 010 350 4-Bolt Main Block
- Dart SR Torquer Heads with 2.02/1.60 Valves
- Summit Racing 600cfm Dual Fuel Inlet Vacuum Secondary Carburetor with a working electric choke that makes starting this engine a breeze!
- Speed Pro Cam/Lifter Set
- Speed Pro Hyper Coated Pistons with Moly Coated Sealed Power Rings
- 10:1 Compression
- Scat 5.7" 4340 Forged I-Beam Connecting Rods
- Speed Pro Tri Metal Bearings
- Cloyes Gear Timing Set
- Manley Hardened Push Rods
- Pioneer 1.5 Ratio Rocker Arms
- Pioneer 7" Harmonic Damper/Balancer
- Fel Pro Performance Gaskets keeps this engine sealed!
- B&M 2200 Stall Torque Converter
- MSD Pro Billet Ready to Run Distributor (no bulky ignition boxes in this engine bay!)
- POWER FRONT DISC BRAKES for ease of stopping!
- POWER STEERING (no more arm wrestling the wheel!)
- Moroso Spark Plug Wires for extra ignition reliability
- Chrome fender braces
- Beautiful GM Cast Aluminum Finned Valve Covers to add that retro look!
- Chrome Master Cylinder Cap and Painted Braking Components to add detail to this engine bay
- Chrome alternator bracket
- Just fully detailed exterior paint, trim, and chrome all around car!
- SS 350 Trim
- Equipped with the upgraded chrome bumper guards in the rear that are a nice addition compared to the standard ones
- Rare Code 53/715 Glacier Blue on Blue Car from what we were told retains the original paint from the GM factory. With that being said, it is almost 50 years old and has lacquer checking, minor touch-ups/imperfections however still shines nicely!
- Code A White RARE POWER CONVERTIBLE TOP that looks and works great!
- Factory GM Rally Wheels with the iconic BFGoodrich Radial T/A White Lettered Tires that gives a vintage look yet has today's advanced tire technology!
- The White Hockey Stripes add a nice touch to the exterior of this car!
- All exterior lights work on the car which is super rare to find on a 50 year old car! This car is ready for the streets!
- Car also comes with a custom blue convertible top boot kept in a protective carry case when not in use!
- Fully detailed and recently cleaned interior
- Rare Clean and Original Code 715 Dark Blue Interior that is very comfortable and looks great!
- Front Bucket Seats are very comfortable and have seat track extenders installed for all of you tall guys/gals out there!
- Brand New Front Door Panels
- Brand New Aftermarket Comfort-Grip Style 3-Spoke Polished Stainless Steering Wheel
- Highly Desirable Center Console with the iconic and highly sought after staple shifter
- Custom Center Console AutoMeter Rally Gauges (Clock, Oil PSI, Amps, and Water Temp)
- VERY RARE Factory Center Clock still in place!
- Custom Heartbeat City of America Floor Mats
- Rare Original Blue GM Lap Seat Belts still in place
- SUPER RARE AND FULLY WORKING POWER CONVERTIBLE TOP!
- Just about everything inside the car works great such as interior lights, dash lights, indicators/warning lights, horn, etc.)
- Gauge cluster lens looks crystal clear (not faded out like most cars have which makes it difficult to read your gauges!)
- Even the factory original AM/FM Push-Button Radio still works and sounds great!
- SunPro Tachometer
- Recently Fully Detailed Underbody
- Dual Exhaust System with Flowmaster Mufflers that lopes and rumbles just like a true raw American Muscle Car
- In the trunk you will find a spare wheel, jack, and mounting equipment
- Multi Leaf Springs in the rear as opposed to just single leafs for added drivability and better handling
- Hotchkis Welded Subframe Connectors to keep this convertible body from flexing as well as adding increased handling around turns!
- 10 Bolt Posi Rear! (no more one-wheel wonders here!)
- Chrome Flexplate/Torque Converter Cover
- Fuel tank and mounting straps were replaced and looks great in the underbody!
- VERY RARE Original 'Cocktail Shakers' (also known as Vibration Dampeners) still in-place! These dampeners are commonly missing from most cars you will find!
COMING SOON $69,995
Coming Soon! $59,995