1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 350 Restomod Convertible
The Chevrolet Camaro is an automobile manufactured by General Motors under the Chevrolet brand, classified as a pony car, and some versions also as a muscle car. It went on sale on September 29, 1966, for the 1967 model year and was designed as a competing model to the Ford Mustang. The car shared its platform and major components with the Pontiac Firebird, also introduced for 1967.
First-generation Camaro debuted on a new rear-wheel drive GM F-body platform and would be available as a 2-door, 2+2 seating, coupe or convertible with a choice of 250ci inline-6 and 302ci, 307ci, 327ci, 350ci, or 396ci V8 powerplants. The Camaro was touted as having the same conventional rear-drive, front-engine configuration as Mustang and Chevy Nova. In addition, the Camaro was designed to fit a variety of power plants in the engine bay. The first-generation Camaro would last until the 1969 model year.
Ever dreamed of owning a cool classic car that you can comfortably drive cross-country and actually enjoy it? Well you’re in luck because No Reserve Classics is listing this beautiful, highly optioned, and nicely restored 1969 Chevrolet Camaro for a NO-RESERVE auction! This car has many new parts and cool modern features that you can feel confident about on today’s roads. It comes with a thick binder of receipts and documents and photo album of all the work that was done during its restoration!
To briefly sum this car up, this 1969 Camaro Convertible is the quintessential classic muscle car that you’ve been looking for. You can bet that this car is a sleeper with its factory overall appearance yet has a powerful upgraded drivetrain. Not to mention that new/modern cars on the road just can’t compete with the gulping sound this old school V8 Camaro makes! Whether you want to add this car to your collection or take it out on those beautiful days down the shore with the top down, you bet this car is for you! We encourage any potential buyers to please visit this car (if possible) as seeing it in a picture is just not going to do this car any justice. We would be very proud to drive this car every day possible and know for sure you would be too.
Please keep in mind that this car is a restomod with none of the factory drivetrain components and cannot be verified to be a factory-born/original SS as we do not possess any of the original paperwork for the car. Although this car looks absolutely stunning, please understand that this is almost a 50 year old car with some very minor imperfections. As with all classic cars, it may need a few odds and ends down the road as you begin to drive it more often (as it also has very few miles on it since it was redone). It’s still nonetheless an iconic and one of the most sought after classic cars that you will be proud to own and very happy to drive in!
If you’d like more information, have absolutely ANY questions/concerns, or would like to purchase a similar car, please contact Joe at (732) 277-9021 for more details!
- Engine compartment was just freshly detailed with many new chrome accessories for those good looks!
- Not your average Small Block Chevy 350 here! This engine is a fully built performance 4-Bolt Main (1-Piece Rear Main) small block that has been bored .030" over (355 cu/in).
- Tremec TKO-600 5-Speed Transmission with Centerforce Clutch that keeps you cruising on the highway at low RPM with its 0.64 5th Gear which will help you save some gas money! No more screaming Muncie Transmissions here!
- This engine has a overhauled rotating assembly that is made to handle torque/horsepower such as a steel crank and Keith Black Hyper
- Pistons with Moly Rings.
- High Volume Oil Pump
- Fel-Pro Performance Gaskets
- Brass Freeze Plugs
- GM Hot Hydraulic Roller Camshaft with .488" Lift and 218°/228° @ .050" Tappet
- Centerbolt Heads with 2.02"/1.60" Stainless Valves
- Weiand Aluminum Intake Manifold
- Demon 4-Barrel Carburetor
- Polished Aluminum Holley High Flow Mechanical Fuel Pump
- Brand New Proform Chevrolet Chrome Dress-Up Kit that really makes this engine bay pop!
- Brand New Valve Cover Gaskets
- Chrome Valve Cover Breathers
- Brand New Chrome Alternator
- Brand New Chrome Alternator Bracket
- HEI Ignition System (no more painful points system to worry about here!)
- Chrome Fender Braces
- Red Spark Plug Wires to match the exterior!
- Brand New Chrome Master Cylinder Cap
- POWER DISC BRAKES!
- POWER STEERING!
- Undercover Innovations Custom Radiator Core Support Filler Panel done in anodized black that cleans up this engine bay very nicely!
- Just fully detailed exterior (multi-stage wet-sand, buff, compound, and wax) that brings out the shine on this beautiful car!
- Code 52 Garnet Red Paint with black stripes that shines beautifully!
- Custom Painted Red Calipers to match the color of the car!
- SS 350 Trim
- 2" Steel Cowl Hood
- All exterior lights work including headlights (high and low beam, turn signals, hazards, sidemarkers, tail lights, brake lights, reverse lights) so you know this car is ready for the streets of America!
- Brand New Convertible Top that looks fabulous!
- Brand New Convertible Top Hydraulic Motor and Pump Assembly
- Brand New Chrome Quarter Window Moldings
- Brand New Quarter Window Weatherstripping/Seals
- Brand New Roof Rail Weatherstripping
- New Trunk Weatherstripping
- Brand New Wheel Well Trim
- Brand New Rocker Panel Moldings
- Brand New Chrome 17" Wheels and High Performance Tires that gives this car a mean pro-touring stance!
- Beautiful modernized and upgraded interior that was just recently detailed and upgraded with many new parts and components!
- Full Painless Performance Products Wiring Harness & Fuse Panel. Front to Back this car was upgraded with all brand new wiring that keeps all of your electronics working properly and safe from old shorted and chewed up wires! The new fuse panel also has a larger circuit capacity to handle many more electronics than the factory one making this car ready for any modern upgrades!
- Tilt Steering Column for all of you tall people out there!
- Brand New Aftermarket Comfort Grip Style Steering Wheel
- Custom Front AND Rear TMI Deluxe Houndstooth Seats that are one of the most comfortable seats we've ever seen in classic cars!
- Custom Modern FM/USB Radio (great for Android, iPhone, and iPod's/MP3 Players) that was made to directly fit into a 1969 Camaro dash without cutting or modifying that sounds great
- Brand New Hurst Short Shifter
- Brand New Custom 5-Speed Tremec Shifter Knob
- Interior Lights Fully Functional
- Factory Center Dash Clock that works great!
- Gauge Cluster Lens is crystal clear!
- Center Console in awesome shape with working ash tray light!
- Custom Auto Meter Center Console Rally Gauges (Fuel Level, Oil PSI, Water Temperature, Voltmeter) that all work great!
- Dash Pad looks brand new!
- New dash air vents
- GM Front and Rear Lap Seat Belts
- Custom Cut-Pile Carpeting that looks so much cleaner than the old loop carpeting and much more comfortable!
- Trunk was also custom upholstered with the same cut-pile carpeting as the interior that looks amazing!
- Lloyd's Custom Camaro Floor Mats that look great!
- Just recently fully detailed underbody
- Ford 9" Rear End (arguably the strongest rear end ever produced!)
- Multi Leaf Springs that are firm and comfortable across the bumpy roads of America!
- True Dual Dynomax Exhaust System that gives this mean muscle car the iconic American V8 rumble but won't wake up the neighbors in the morning!
- Tubular Weld-On Subframe Connectors that have custom solid body mounts for the rear of the subframe keeping this convertible tight around corners and eliminate body flex!
- Custom Built Driveshaft and High Balanced by Denny's Driveshafts!