1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 350 X11 Convertible
The Chevrolet Camaro is an automobile manufactured by General Motors under the Chevrolet brand, classified as a pony car, and some versions also as a muscle car. It went on sale on September 29, 1966, for the 1967 model year and was designed as a competing model to the Ford Mustang. The car shared its platform and major components with the Pontiac Firebird, also introduced for 1967.
First-generation Camaro debuted on a new rear-wheel drive GM F-body platform and would be available as a 2-door, 2+2 seating, coupe or convertible with a choice of 250ci inline-6 and 302ci, 307ci, 327ci, 350ci, or 396ci V8 powerplants. The Camaro was touted as having the same conventional rear-drive, front-engine configuration as Mustang and Chevy Nova. In addition, the Camaro was designed to fit a variety of power plants in the engine bay. The first-generation Camaro would last until the 1969 model year.
No Reserve Classics is listing this beautiful 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible for a NO-RESERVE auction! That’s right, you can own this classic piece of automotive history and we are letting YOU, the bidder, decide how much you want to buy this car for. This 1st-gen classic Camaro is the perfect car to take out for long cruises, weekend car show, or everyday to work and back! Unlike most cars out for sale, this car is a very complete and ready to go car that we feel you will be able to drive happily everyday! You almost feel like you took a step back to 1969 with its excellent vintage patina inside and out and lustrous trim all around the car.
To sum this car up, this 1969 Camaro Convertible is the perfect everyday cruiser and is a very comfortable car to take on long cruises with the top down on those beautiful summer days down the beach. Although this car is very complete and presents/drives beautifully, please keep in mind this Camaro is almost a 50 year old classic car with an older paint job that you will find some imperfections in and that it may need some odds and ends especially as you drive it more often.
If you’d like more information, have absolutely ANY questions/concerns, or would like to purchase a similar car, please contact Joe at (732) 277-9021 for more details!
- FULLY DETAILED ENGINE COMPARTMENT
- 'Ole Reliable' Chevy 350 that starts right up, runs great, and sounds amazing!
- Rochester 4-Barrel Carburetor with an exceptionally well-working choke that makes starting up this car a breeze!!
- Powerglide Automatic Trans that shifts like butter on the road!
- GM Licensed New Chrome Air Cleaner & Valve Covers that makes this engine pop!
- POWER BRAKES!
- POWER STEERING!
- NEW Spark Plugs & Wires
- Fresh Oil & Filter Change
- Trans Flush & New Pan Gasket
- Brand New Alternator, Battery, & Quick Disconnect!
- Brand New Heater Core Hoses
- Brand New Chrome Water Neck & Gasket
- Solid and straight with very nice body lines all around!
- SS 350 Trim Package
- Headlights (High/Low Beam), Tailights, Reverse Lights, Brake Lights, Sidemarkers all functional!! (If you know classic cars, you know it's rare to find cars with working exterior street components!)
- Code 52 Garnet Red Paint that has been recently fully detailed (multi-stage buff, compound, & wax!) to bring out its beautiful shine!!
- Car comes with a professional paint touch-up kit for any imperfections you may want to correct in the future!
- D80 Spoiler Package
- White Convertible Top that is in great shape and has recently been redyed and detailed!
- Car also comes with a very nicely kept convertible top boot to protect your top while cruising down the road!
- Clean and clear glass
- Original Style GM Rally Wheels with the classic & iconic BFGoodrich Radial T/A White-Lettered Tire!
- All Chrome/Trim is present, has a beautiful lustrous patina, and shines great!
- Brand New Rocker Panel Moldings
- All weatherstrip is present and in good condition
- BEAUTIFUL ORIGINAL Code 718 Medium Red Interior that is very functional, looks fabulous, and feels very nostalgic!
- Fully Detailed/Cleaned Interior
- Front Bucket Seats that have just been nicely redone with new upholstery & foam!
- Highly Desirable Center Console with the iconic Staple Shifter
- Door Panels in great shape with no missing components!
- Blaupunkt AM/FM Bluetooth Radio with Aux Hookup for your iPhone, Android, or MP3 Devices with high end Blaupunkt Speakers that sounds awesome!!!
- This radio is great if you want to listen to any AM/FM station or if you have a smartphone app like Pandora or YouTube, you can stream music to this radio which works wonderfully!
- Car also comes with a professional Blaupunkt Subwoofer for the trunk!
- Dash Pad in great shape with no signs of cracking or discoloring
- ALL INTERIOR LIGHTS (such as kick panel lights, gauge cluster lights, center console lights, etc.) ARE WORKING JUST AS THEY SHOULD!!!
- Even the Emergency Brake Warning Light functions!
- To put classic cars into perspective for you, 90% of the cars we come across are not even close to being as functional as this one is. Just about everything this car left with from the factory still works to this day!
- Fully Working Gauge Cluster (speedometer and fuel gauge)!
- RARE AND FULLY WORKING CENTER CLOCK!!!
- Working Heater
- Working Wipers
- Working Horn
- Original style GM lap seat belts
- Original Style Chevy Steering Wheel
- Clean and very original underbody that has been recently fully detailed!!
- Dual Exhaust System with Flowmaster Mufflers that lopes and rumbles just like a true raw American Muscle Car
- Very nice clean trunk that has been detailed & painted with the correct style spatter paint! (not fully rotted out like most cars!!)
- Original 'Cocktail Shakers' (also known as Vibration Dampners) still in-place!