1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Coupe
The Chevrolet Chevelle is a mid-sized automobile which was produced by Chevrolet in three generations for the 1964 through 1977 model years. Part of the General Motors (GM) A-Body platform, the Chevelle was one of Chevrolet’s most successful nameplates. Documented as one of the greatest Chevelle’s ever produced, the 1970 Chevelle was the highest powered Chevelle manufactured in the model’s lifetime, which ran from 1964 through 1977, and was the only GM car at the time to have ever topped the horsepower rating of the Corvette with its LS6 Model.
No Reserve Classics is listing this nice, unmolested, and complete 1970 Chevelle Malibu. It has been with the same lady for the past 30 years making it a TRUE BARN FIND and can be described as a “little ole lady” car. This car is a perfect candidate to become something like an LS5 or even an LS6 tribute car.
This car features a small block Chevy with a Powerglide Transmission. The car starts up and runs and can quickly be made into a good driver OR a show quality car with only minor restoration. The body is very clean and original with minor aging on the surface.
To sum this car up, this 70 Chevelle is a very solid, straight, unmolested, and rare car as it has been with the same lady owner for the past 30 years. As with any old car that has sat for many years, there are some things that need attention to become a reliable everyday driver. Also comes with pictures from when it first came out of the garage in over 20 years.!
If you’d like more information, have absolutely ANY questions/concerns, or would like to purchase a similar car, please contact Joe at (732) 277-9021 for more details!
- Small Block Chevy
- Brand new drive belts
- Rochester Carburetor
- 2-Speed Powerglide Transmission
- POWER STEERING!
- FULLY Detailed Engine Compartment
- BRAND NEW Alternator
- NEW Valve Covers and Gaskets
- Fresh Oil and Filter Change
- BRAND NEW Spark Plugs and Wires
- Solid and straight body with what we can tell has little to no (if any) body filler
- Driver quality white paint or make into a show car with new paint!
- Clean and beautiful glass
- Unmolested and beautiful body lines and with what we can tell has all the original exterior body panels.
- Centerline Aluminum Wheels with Cooper White-Lettered Tires
- All chrome trim/moldings and bezels are present and are in nice condition
- Bumpers are in driver quality shape but could be cleaned up a little better
- Clean and Original Code 762 Dark Blue Interior
- Extremely clean dash!
- Extremely clean headliner and seats!
- Most interior components are working and functional!
- BRAND NEW Steering Wheel Shroud
- BRAND NEW SS Steering Wheel Emblem
- Original style bench seat
- Brand new neutral safety switch has been installed
- Solid floors and underbody
- Recently detailed and cleaned up
- Super clean original trunk! (not rotted out or full of patchwork like most cars!!)
- New master cylinder
- New intermediate and driver front brake lines
- Fully detailed underbody in truly unbelievable condition!