1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Tribute Restomod Coupe
The Chevrolet Chevelle is a mid-sized automobile which was produced by Chevrolet in three generations for the 1964 through 1977 model years. Part of the General Motors (GM) A-Body platform, the Chevelle was one of Chevrolet’s most successful nameplates. Documented as one of the greatest Chevelle’s ever produced, the 1970 Chevelle was the highest powered Chevelle manufactured in the model’s lifetime, which ran from 1964 through 1977, and was the only GM car at the time to have ever topped the horsepower rating of the Corvette with its LS6 Model.
This 70′ Chevelle SS is as good as it gets, as it has got all the power one can wish for in an American Muscle Car! This car is not show quality but still one of a kind that you can take out to the track or for a cruise night to enjoy. If you have been searching for a beautiful 1970 Chevelle with a high performance Big Block that drives great and looks good, this is the car for you.
- 427 Big Block GM Performance Parts Crate Engine
- 13637 Vin
- 4-Speed T10 Bog Warner Manual Transmission
- 12 Bolt Posi Rear w/ 3:73 Gear Ratio
- Rear Sway Bar
- Fully Restored Seats that look and feel great!
- Covan Custom Gauges
- Demon Carburetor
- MSD Distributor & Ignition System
- Hooker Competition Exhaust Headers
- New Rear Sway Bar
- Rear Adjustable Air Suspension
- Front Disc Brakes
- Power Steering
- Chrome Alternator
- Custom 3″ Dual High Performance H-Pipe Exhaust System that sounds great!
- Drives Great!
- Chrome 17×8 18×10 Wheels w/ Brand New Tires!
- Griffin High Performance Aluminum Radiator
- New Chrome Trim
- New Proform Engine Dress Up Kit
- New Chrome Headlight Rings
- New Chrome Fender Trim
- New Dash Pad
- New Chrome Mirrors
- New GM Steering Wheel
- Edelbrock High Performance Intake Manifold
- Engine Compartment Fully Detailed
- New Polished Stainless Steel SS Exhaust Tips
- This car is very fast!
This is the perfect summer cruiser!